Shuttleworth and the Swiss gardens


I have already written about Swiss Gardens, but I felt I needed to amend the original post slightly as they have now changed the entrance to the site, and you now enter from the road B658 Shefford Road.

Also they have changed the entrance fee, and you now pay one fee to enter the whole site, and the ticket lasts for 30 days.  We visited under the Historic houses membership in 2021, which in 2022 is no longer accepted.




This was the first time that we have visited the Collection, and was an enjoyable time.  For me the collection wouldn't be somewhere that I would keep visiting, but I do like the gardens.




The cafe was disappointing this time, and hope that in 2022 they will be back to the selection that they used to have.  They appear to have lost a lot of custom, as it used to be a busy place with locals popping in for lunch, but now you have to pay an entrance fee to access it.


We have bought the friends of Swiss garden for 2022, and plan to visit a few times.



Comments